Law firms like most other professional businesses have distinct challenges – not only are they highly regulated, they all have challenges in organising the trading cycle of their businesses. Unlocking work in progress and the collection of fees appear to be familiar themes, no matter how small or large the firm.
We have worked closely with our legal clients to improve their systems in these and other areas. In addition to our mainstream compliance services of accountancy, taxation and audit, we have expertise in the following:
- Accountants’ reports on Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- Office and clients’ account systems
- Management accounts and cash flow forecasts
- Tax planning
- Key Performance Indicators
- Fee targets and budgeting
- Business development strategies
- Business valuation
- Equipment finance and leasing
We work with all our clients to organise their business affairs in the most tax effective way possible, taking into account the future growth plans of the business.